Latest Articles

Best Anti Virus, Anti Spyware, Firewall And Internet Browser


I am a regular visitor of Yahoo Answers and in the free time I help others in Computer & Internet section. I usually see people asking for which is the best anti virus ?? Which is the best firewall ?? Which is the best package I should use for Internet Security ?? and alot of questions regarding Internet Security.

In the month of March I wrote a post about Internet Secutiy Tips. In that post I told you about how you can remain secure from vunerable attacks of viruses,spywares etc.

But I get alot of mails asking me about best Internet Security package.
By Internet Security Package I mean combination of 4 secutity applications :


>>Anti Virus Program
>>Anti Spyware Program
>>Firewall Program
>>Internet Browser Program


I am writing this post from my own experience. Till now I have used almost all anti virus, firewalls, anti spyware, so in this post I am going to tell you the best 2 Internet security packages I have ever used. I have divided these 2 packages according to the users computer speed i.e amount of RAM user have.

So let start :

For users having RAM more than 512 mb :


Best Anti Virus : Kaspersky Anti Virus
Best Anti Spyware : Super Anti Spyware
Best Firewall : Comodo Firewall
Best Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox ( You can download it from Right Sidebar )

For users having RAM less than 512 mb :


Best Anti Virus : Nod32 Anti Virus
Best Anti Virus : AVG Anti Virus or Super Anti Spyware
Best Firewall : Zone Alarm Firewall
Best Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox ( You can download it from Right Sidebar )

I guarantee you that by installing these Internet security packages you will never face problem of viruses, spywares and all.


To know more about Internet Security click here.

7 comments:

wow...never knew bout this...
thnks....

If a zero day attack occurs like the one back in '06 then not a single antivirus will protect.

Defensewall, Sandboxie, Returnil and Geswall are far better choices along with a hardware firewall.

well iam using Nod32 and Mozilla for spyware iam using Windows advanced care

No love for Opera.. (or Chrome)?

I use:
Avast (free)
SUPERantispyware (free)
Opera
no extra firewall software (free)
good browsing habits

I personally find Firefox to be just as bloated as IE and much prefer lightweight browsers without a million plug-ins.

Oh.. and Spywareblaster.. immunization FTW!

I'm using norton 360 malware bite and trojan remover. I AM DOWNLOADING VIRUSES EVERYDAY and they penetrate easily as the others, After feeling infected or every few days i spend 15 min to bring back my XP to it Ideal position its already one year while I AM TESTING MY COMPUTER WITH VIRUS DOWNLOADING bz its 100% curable. give it a try on some xp system and ENJOY DOWNLOADING VIRUSES to see hows their effects!!!

Hi Gagan, i guess using Kaspersky Internet security 8.0 is best option as it combines Anti-virus, Anti-Spyware, Anti-malware and complete online security all in one package. If anyone require the keys do contact me as it is costly otherwise. And one more thing how u live with ram under 512 :p

sumit
dreamydonkey.com

Post a Comment

Comments posted on 84Productions are Moderated. Please do not use any abusive language.
Do not spam in comment box.


Thanks
Gagan