Latest Articles

Replies Are Mentions : New Update On Twitter


Today, when I opened my Twitter account I found a new menu in my sidebar called @username tab, have a look :

When you will click on it, you can see the whole list all tweets referencing your account.

I think this update is very useful because earlier people used to put @ symbol for addressing other Twitter users. Now, its very easy to check the replies you have got, simply hit the @username tab and you can view all the twitter replies.

Cheers to Twitter.

Also read : How To Delete Twitter Account

1 comments:

Oh, I didn't know that. This is really cool. Thanks for the info Gagan

Post a Comment

Comments posted on 84Productions are Moderated. Please do not use any abusive language.
Do not spam in comment box.


Thanks
Gagan