Latest Articles

How To Add Third Party Polls To Your Blogger Blogs


I do not like the look of the default poll option given by Blogger. It does not look attractive at all and ruins the beauty of the template. Today I was searching for some other services with which I can add Polls to my blog. I checked around 8-10 sites and at last got satisfied with Vizu.


Vizu allows you to create web polls easily and gives a lot of new features to customize the look. The polls made by Vizu looks far more better than the default one. Have a look :

How to create polls with Vizu :

1) First visit Vizu and create an account for free.

2) Now after creating an account, login to Vizu and click on Create Polls at the top.

3) Now you can create your poll in simple 4 steps.

4) In the last step, they will provide you with a HTML code. Just copy this code.

5) Now open Blogger and go to Layout. Polls are usually added to sidebar, so in the Page Elements option, click on Add a new gadget >> select HTML/JavaScript and paste the code that you copied in Step4.

If you are facing any problem in adding polls to your blog. Feel free to drop comments. :)

3 comments:

I tried pasting the same in a thread in a forum. It does not work.

Hi bro... I have created the poll and tried to copy the code in forum but it does not get converted ... any suggesstion ?
Thanks

@ ace_ventura2

hey, can u plz tell me where are u pasting the code ??

Post a Comment

Comments posted on 84Productions are Moderated. Please do not use any abusive language.
Do not spam in comment box.


Thanks
Gagan