Google India Labs launched a new Mozilla Firefox add-on called Google Noticeboard. Its a brand new service that helps people access and share information over the Internet using public digital noticeboards. Using Google Noticeboard, communities can access a variety of relevant information. People can create text messages or record voice snippets and post them to one or more noticeboards.
You can easily send instant messages by recording a voice message and writing text also. Below is a quick tutorial on how to use this tool :
1) First install Noticeboard from here.
2) Now restart your browser and at the bottom right, click on the Google icon. Have a look :
3) When you will click on this icon, a Window will pop up. Just enter you email id and password and click on Save.
4) Now click on Create Message at the top left corner. Have a look :
5) Now select the recipients and click on Next.
6) Now you have got 2 ways to send your message :
a) If you want to send a voice message, click on Record and then record your message and click on Save at the bottom.
b) If you want to send a text message, write the message and click on Send at the bottom.
Have a look :
For more information you can download the User Guide from here.
Via : GoogleSystem