Latest Articles

The Specified Module Could Not Be Found. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue CS3\Client\3.0.0\VersionCue.dll


Today I messed up with my C drive and deleted one of the folder named Adobe Version Cue CS3 in Program Files. When I tried to open Photoshop I got the following error. Have a look :

click on the image to enlarge

By chance I had a backup of all of the files in my C drive and I restored it back. Here is simple solution if you come across to error.

a) First download this file and extract it using Winrar.

b) Now copy the Adobe Version Cue CS3 folder and paste it in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe

c) Now restart your PC and you are done !

5 comments:

Thanks a bunch. When I got this message, I tried to uninstall PS but without success. It didn't let me uninstall!

You saved my day mate. Thanks again. :)

Thanks a lot. I've been looking for this for a long time. I'm sure that you are the only on on the net. lol
thank you so much!
respect

Thank you _so much_ for this! :) You really helped me out, mate. :)

Post a Comment

Comments posted on 84Productions are Moderated. Please do not use any abusive language.
Do not spam in comment box.


Thanks
Gagan