I'll not waste time and space in writing the summary of the post as the title of this post explains it all. So I'll start the post directly :
1) UnknownDevices : It helps you find what those unknown devices in Device Manager really are.
2) Taskbar Shuffle : Taskbar Shuffle is a simple, small, free utility that lets you drag and drop your Windows taskbar buttons to rearrange them.
3) Secunia Personal Software Inspector : It checks your PC for insecure programs exposing you to security threats.
4) Offline Updater : It helps you to directly download Windows XP and Windows Vistan updates into CD.
5) DC++ : DC++ is a client for the Direct Connect file sharing network.
6) Taksi : It is used to capture 3D graphics applications.
7) URL Snooper : It help users locate the urls of audio and video files so that they can be recorded.