Latest Articles

How To Repair Network Connection In Windows XP Manually


Last time I told you about an application that automatically fixes the Network Connection problem in Windows XP, but if you want to manually repair Network Connection in Windows XP here is a simple procedure :

1) Go to Start >> Control Panel and the right click on the Network Connections.

2) Now click on Repair. Have a look :

3) Windows will automatically release network settings, obtain new ones for you and a new Window will pop saying :

4 comments:

Hey ,

I'm now really in need of links.So, if you can , plz add me in ur blogroll and i'll add you in my blogroll.I hav now PR3.

http://rajeelkp.blogspot.com

@ Rajeel

I have added your blog to my list :)

If your looking for a program to run the "netsh int ip reset" command automatically in the background.
Then download my Auto Repair Network Connection from megaupload.com/?d=HJDU7Y9M
100% Genuine
Enjoy!

Thanks for the post!


Matt Cordeiro

(www.mattcordeiro.com)

Post a Comment

Comments posted on 84Productions are Moderated. Please do not use any abusive language.
Do not spam in comment box.


Thanks
Gagan