Latest Articles

Google Page Rank Update



I think all of the webmasters have experienced the change in the Page Rank as Google has updated its Page Rank. Mine decreased from 4 to 3 :(

I think its due to my blogroll update. I deleted some of my friends from the list and so did they. I hope to see 5 Page Rank in the next update.

Currently I am very busy with seminars and my semester exams. After my exams I am planning to start writing as a guest blogger to increase my Page Rank.

So, what effect did this update had on your blog/site ?? Do share with us.
I recommend you to install Google Toolbar to check the Page Rank

2 comments:

I have tip - You can keep the BlogRoll As it is but add a "nofollow" attribute to Bloglinks with PR2 or Less. in that way. Your Blog Roll won't affect your Page Rank.

My page rank remains same at PR3.

I welcome you to Guest Post at Realtrix.

Hey thanks for the tips Dasu... :)

I surely will be a part of your blog !!

Post a Comment

Comments posted on 84Productions are Moderated. Please do not use any abusive language.
Do not spam in comment box.


Thanks
Gagan