Latest Articles

Give Your Blog A Professional Look


Apart from template there are many ways to give a professional look to your blog and one of them is the image you upload.

Giving your images a professional look is an important factor and makes your post more attractive. Here are few Adobe Photoshop actions with which you can give your images a new, healthy and attractive look. If you do knot know what are actions and how to use it I have given the tutorial link at the end of this post.

Page Curl Photoshop Action : This action creates a page curl at any of the page corner.


PanosFX: Discrete : Make your images visually more appealing.


TackIt! Mini : Create a web-ready picture tacked up on a bulletin board.


The Big Picture : Make an image look as a collage made up of 25 individual photographs.



Click here to know how to use Adobe Photoshop Actions.

Adobe Photoshop Actions : Create Cool Text Effects With A Single Click

12 comments:

Page Curl effect is really awesome man !

friend,i had a little about doubt and now i cleraed. once again thank you.

when u have time visit my blog and there all images execpt movie stills are done by me. i dont have traffic as u have. i made my blog for non- commercial purpose. help with that

@ Amadh

Page Curl is mine favorite too. :)

@ SRI GANESH.M ♪♥

I'll visited your blog. Its nice :)

I TRIRD TO PASTE HERE .BUT ERROR. C MY PAGE IN BLOG.
NO HTML TAGS ARE NOT ALLOWED

visit my blog and in bottom of page i mosted it

You rock Gagan !
I didnt understand the discrete one though..

Im trying it in some time

Yeah.. tried them... Discrete just added a frame with a shadow variation

Bhai... I am facing problem with Mediafire.... I never get an option to download or click as just above the :::
This file has been virus scanned for your protection
Scan your own computer for viruses
The small box keeps on trying to load. I have waited for 1 hour but the status is same ...for all your files on this blog
I really need all the good posts U have posted for photoshop actions especially all the text effects .... Pls bhai help me

Post a Comment

Comments posted on 84Productions are Moderated. Please do not use any abusive language.
Do not spam in comment box.


Thanks
Gagan