Latest Articles

Drive Is Not Accesible, The File Or Directory Is Corrupted And Unreadable


I faced a strange problem today I my PC, when I tried to delete files in my E Drive I got an error saying "Drive Is Not Accesible, The File Or Directory Is Corrupted And Unreadable"

Have a look :



I thought it could be a virus or spyware problem then I scanned my PC with Kaspersky Anti Virus and Super Anti Spyware and found nothing

At last I ran the checkdisk and found bad sectors in my E drive. After the scan it fixed all the bad sectors and now I can easily delete data from E drive.

Purpose of writing this post : I wrote this post only to share my experience that how I tackled my problem and got success.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments posted on 84Productions are Moderated. Please do not use any abusive language.
Do not spam in comment box.


Thanks
Gagan