Latest Articles

16 Cool Logo Fonts



It's been a quite long time I am using Adobe Photoshop. Till now I have collected a lot of logo fonts and today I am sharing top 16 fonts that I have. If you are looking for nice fonts to design a logo just have a look at this post first. I am sure that your search will end here.





1) Danube :


Download

2) TobinTax :

Download

3) Porkys :
Download

4) Vipnagor :

Download

5) Qlassik :

Download

6) Strenuous :

Download

7) Girls are Weird :

Download

8) 321 Impact :

Download

9) Jungle Juice :

Download

10) Magnum :

Download

11) Mandingo :

Download

12) Powderworks BRK :

Download

13) PP Handwriting-Normal :

Download

14) QuigleyWiggly :

Download

15) Rivanna :

Download

16) BlueMirth :

Download

4 comments:

every font is nice but I loved the 2nd one...

Very nice Gagan. Your blog is one fire !

i dowloaded 3of them althou i have a collection of about 12000+ fonts ...contact me for any tip regarding adobe photoshop...and thanks a lot i liked the fonts .

Post a Comment

Comments posted on 84Productions are Moderated. Please do not use any abusive language.
Do not spam in comment box.


Thanks
Gagan