Latest Articles

#2 Icons For Your Blog : Vector Social Bookmark


Few days back I started a series of "Icons For Your Blog" in which I post beautiful icons which you can use in your blog easily. Last time I gave you Christmas Social Bookmark Icons and now here is a Vector Social Bookmark Icons for your blog. You can place these icons in your blog and can make it more attractive.

Just have a look at the screenshot :


click on the image to enlarge



Download Instructions : If you like these icons you can download it from here.

Credits :

Copyright: Mauricio Duque
Author Website: snap2objects.com

2 comments:

Really cool icons. will use when I use bookmark plugin for wordpress. I liked your blog. I would like to have link exchange. If you are interested then just drop a comment.

The Nonsense Blog
http://atm.bizhat.com/

Post a Comment

Comments posted on 84Productions are Moderated. Please do not use any abusive language.
Do not spam in comment box.


Thanks
Gagan