Latest Articles

Create Your Own Orkut Themes In Seconds


Now you can create your own Orkut themes within seconds by just a single click.You can add any image to your theme and after making your theme just send it to me if I like it I will display it in my blog by giving proper credits.

Instructions :

Note : This website was hacked by SenqRonize and is up now.
  • Add your image URL and click on submit
  • A new window will open and just click on Install Theme.
  • That's it,you are done.

You will need Greasemonkey to install this theme.Read this post to know about Greasemonkey.

Credits : Mr Nobody

If you like this post please leave a comment.



11 comments:

Dude when I install the theme and press the install button which greasemonkey shows after 3 seconds,nothing happens could you please help me

@۩۩Ħǔžĕ₣ắ۩۩

when u click on install button !! restart ur firefox and then view ur orkut profile !

thanks buddy for the post..

when we create our own themes is there any way we can change the image from tiled to stretched or centered ?

Before you enter ur image URL ,u can set your image in adobe photoshop ...

the alignment of the image depends on the size of your image !!

You can set ur image in photoshop and then make ur theme !!!

If u need any help regarding photoshop I am there for you !! :)

thanx Gagan for u r reply..

yes..i need help in setting image in photoshop.. :)
did u mean to change the resolution of image to my screen resolution..??

@Gagan when I click on the install button nothing happens and the windows doesnt close,it stays

@۩۩Ħǔžĕ₣ắ۩۩

did u installed greasemonkey ??

are yu using mozilla firefox 3 ?? coz this theme will not work in mozilla 3 as its greasemonkey script has not come and the earlier one is not compatible with it !!

@ ۩۩Ħǔžĕ₣ắ۩۩h

read this !!

this will help you !!


http://84productions.blogspot.com/2008/05/userscripts-for-orkut-not-working.html

GR8....

I NEVER KNEW THIS...


:)

DEAR GAGAN BHAIYAA....
WHEN I DOWNLOADED ORKUT THEMES TO COMPUTER...IT WAS SAVED,THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT 2 DO...PLS HELP ME....

The site is Up again .. and have released version 2.0 . :). Sorry for incontinence.

Post a Comment

Comments posted on 84Productions are Moderated. Please do not use any abusive language.
Do not spam in comment box.


Thanks
Gagan