Latest Articles

50 GB Online Storage For Free !!


I found a website surfing Internet today and guess what I found ? A place where you can upload 50 GB of data for free and for unlimited time.Isn't that great news.

http://adrive.com


Some frequent questions and answers about this website :



Which file types can I upload to ADrive?
All file types.

Will my files or account ever expire?
We do not expire, nor delete any user accounts or files.

What is the upload limit on a single file?
At the moment, the largest file size that can be uploaded is 2 gigabytes (2048 megabytes). 5eek.gif

How fast will my uploads/downloads go?
We do not limit your transfer speeds but, many other variables such as the volume of traffic at any given moment may slow this down.

1 comments:

no man i got emai lthat my .swf files are expires and moved ot the folder.????
what does it mesan

Post a Comment

Comments posted on 84Productions are Moderated. Please do not use any abusive language.
Do not spam in comment box.


Thanks
Gagan